An access control system may not have an alarm for most of its operation, so no alarm is required. The probability of an alarm requiring an alarm is generally very small, but if the alarm system fails within this extremely small probability, Often it means the advent of disaster. Therefore, in the various stages of design, installation and use of the access control system, reliability design and reliability management must be implemented to ensure the high reliability of products and systems.
In addition, in the system design, equipment selection, commissioning, installation and other links are strictly implemented in accordance with national or industry standards, as well as the requirements of public security departments on safety and technical precautions, products must pass a number of authoritative certifications, and have many typical User, normal operation for many years. Security access control and security systems are used to protect people and property, so the system itself must be safe. The high security mentioned here also refers to the natural or quasi-natural attributes of the product or system. It should ensure the safety of equipment and system operation and the safety of the operator.
First, equipment installation
2. Central control room equipment
1. After the system installation is completed, firstly connect a signal of the access control card reader to the host, and then separately detect the condition of the access control card reader, and whether there are any false positives or false positives. After checking this way, there is no problem in accessing the other way. In this way, each way is tested separately, and all lines are connected after confirmation.
2. The management personnel can authorize according to the authority of the users. For example, some personnel can enter and exit any place at any time. Ordinary personnel can only enter and exit the authorization scope within the authorization time with the authorization card. When all the access points are opened normally and illegally, check the computer in the control center for records.
3. Attempt that the central computer cannot be connected to the controller due to malfunction or other reasons. Can the controller independently record the relevant information of the controlled door points? After the central computer is connected, can all the information be uploaded automatically, and whether the information record is complete Sex.
4. Make a good record of commissioning.
5. Fill in the completion report afterwards.
Third, the pipeline installation
1. The installation engineering wiring shall comply with the national regulations "Code for Construction and Acceptance of Electrical Installation Engineering" and the relevant codes and regulations issued by the state. Threading in pipes or ducts should be performed after construction plastering and ground works are completed. Before threading, the water and debris in the pipe or wire groove should be removed. Lines with different systems, different voltage levels, and different current categories should not be worn in the same pipe or in the same slot in a cable trunk. There should be no joints or kinks in the wires or ducts. The connector of the wires should be soldered in the junction box or connected with terminals. Small cross-section system connections can be spliced. The number of spliced turns should be more than five turns, then tinned and wrapped with insulation tape. Compensation measures shall be taken where the pipeline passes through the deformation joint of the building, and the conductors shall be fixed on both sides across the deformation joint with appropriate margin. The terminals in the terminal box should be crimped or terminal boards with solder joints. The terminals should be labeled accordingly.
2. The access controller shall be installed firmly, shall not be inclined, and shall have obvious signs. Installation on light partition walls should be strengthened. The cables or wires introduced into the access controller should be neat and avoid crossover, and the cable core wire and the part of the matched conductor should be fixed and numbered, and should not be easily discolored with the drawing; the terminal board and each terminal, wiring No more than two cables should be left; there should be no less than 20cm of cable core and conductors; the conductors should be bundled into bundles; after the lead wires of the conductors are threaded, they should be blocked at the inlet pipe.
3. The main power supply lead-in of the access controller should be directly connected to the power supply. It is strictly forbidden to use a power plug. The main power supply should be clearly marked. The ground of the access controller is firmly grounded and clearly marked.
4. The routing and specifications of the ground bus in the monitoring room shall meet the design requirements. The construction should comply with the following regulations: the surface of the ground bus should be complete without obvious damage and residual flux slag, copper tape bus light, slip and no burrs, the insulation layer should not have aging cracks; the ground bus should be laid on the ground trough or cable The center of the aisle is fixed on the outside of the rack groove. The bus bar should be flat and free of skew and bend. The connection of the bus bar to the rack or the top of the machine should be firm; the copper strip bus bar on the cable aisle can be fixed by screws; the copper stranded bus bar on the cable aisle should be tied to the rung; Strictly follow the design requirements. Grounding installation shall be carried out simultaneously with civil construction.
Basic functions implemented by mature access control systems: management of access rights
1. Permission to enter and exit the channel: it is set for each channel who can enter and exit and who cannot enter and exit;
2. The way to enter and exit the channel: that is, to authorize people who can enter and exit the channel;
3. Access control system: There are three ways to enter and exit: password, card reading (biometric), card reading (biometric) + password;
4. Time period for entering and exiting the channel: It is to set the time frame within which the person who can enter the channel can enter and exit;
5. Real-time monitoring function: The system management personnel can check the entrance and exit of personnel in each door area in real time through a computer (with photos displayed at the same time), and the status of each door area (including door opening and closing, various abnormal alarms, etc.); You can also open or close all door areas in an emergency;
6. Access record query function: the system can store all access records, status records, and can be queried according to different query conditions. Equipped with corresponding time attendance software can achieve attendance and access control card;
7. Abnormal alarm function: under abnormal circumstances, it can realize microcomputer alarm or siren alarm, such as: illegal intrusion, door overtime is not closed, etc.
Depending on the system, the access control system can also achieve the following special functions
Anti-passback function: the cardholder must enter and exit in accordance with the preset route, otherwise the next channel credit card is invalid. This function is to prevent cardholders from following in.
Anti-following function: the cardholder must close the door just entered to open the next door. This function is the same as the function implemented by anti-passback, but in a different way.
Fire alarm monitoring linkage function: When a fire alarm occurs, the access control system can automatically open all electronic locks to let the people inside escape at any time. Linkage with monitoring usually means that the monitoring system automatically records the current situation when someone swipes the card (valid / invalid), and also records the situation when the access control system alarms.
Network settings management and monitoring functions: Most access control systems can only be managed by a single computer, while advanced systems can set up the entire system from any authorized location on the network, monitor and query the management, or remotely set through the Internet. Management monitoring query.
Logic door opening function: Simply put, the same door requires several people to swipe cards (or other methods) at the same time to open the electric door lock! Logic door opening function.