What about intelligent parking system equipment based on IoT sensing technology? Are currently emerging technologies suitable for the needs of the current market? Let's take a look with the editor of Xi'an Intelligent Parking System Manufacturer:
The Internet of Things (Wireless Sensor Network) is an emerging discipline that integrates multiple fields such as computers, communications, networks, intelligent computing, sensors, embedded systems, and microelectronics. It integrates a large number of sensors into an autonomous network to achieve The dynamic collaborative perception of the physical world will become the third wave of the information industry after the computer and communication network. According to the national major special expert group's survey on the industrial application market of sensor networks, its domestic industry market is at a scale of hundreds of billions, the potential market is huge, and it has a great industrial cluster driving effect.
For car regulatory authorities:
(1) By establishing a dynamic traffic flow information collection system covering the urban road network, integrating multiple detection technologies such as video and microwave, real-time understanding of the overall operation of the urban road network, and analyzing the data to guide the direction of traffic management work, so as to Services such as traffic information analysis and traffic guidance provide the necessary data basis; at the same time, the control center's ability to respond quickly to urban dynamic traffic anomalies is improved.
(2) Adopt advanced technology to provide urban traffic management solutions, including tools for tracking fake / drilled cars, tracing accidents, and tracking environmental protection emissions (yellow and green labels).
(3) The three-layer architecture design of the intersection control level, area control level, and center control level is used to realize the adaptation, line coordination, single-point optimization, induction control, multi-period timing control, yellow flash control, full flash Functions such as red control and turn-off control can improve the efficiency of road network use.
For vehicle operation service companies:
(1) Improve the efficiency of road networks and vehicles, increase business income, and reduce environmental pollution by establishing smart bus systems;
(2) Effectively solve the problem of difficult parking in cities with the help of systems such as traffic guidance and automatic parking;
(3) With the help of RFID and connected car technologies, it provides product quality and circulation tracking information services to ensure that product sources can be traced, where they can be verified, and responsibilities can be investigated; at the same time, related value-added services can add new revenue for vehicle operation service companies.
For the public:
(1) Provide convenient real-time traffic information for travellers, and travelers can choose real-time traffic modes and traffic routes, and increase traffic safety.
(2) The introduction of smart traffic sub-programs such as electronic license plates, ETC non-parking tolls, urban free flow, and automatic parking lots can save annual traffic inspection and traffic running time, reduce road congestion, and improve citizens' travel experience.
Smart transportation products combine technology and intelligence with urban transportation infrastructure. Through it, urban transportation agencies can improve transportation capacity and enhance the user experience of passengers, making transportation systems and infrastructure more efficient, safe, and reliable. Intelligent transportation relies on information technology concepts: data collection and visualization, asset management, sensor monitoring, optimization analysis, distributed control, and more. With intelligent transportation solutions, city managers can keep abreast of current infrastructure and transportation issues by collecting relevant data, analyzing data, and providing various views. By using appropriate tools and technologies (such as automation, optimization analysis, etc.), city managers can further increase traffic flow and capacity, making smart transportation a possibility.