What are the construction techniques for access control system installation ? What's the main thing? What should be paid attention to during operation? The following editors from Shaanxi Sixiang Industrial Co., Ltd. Xi'an Branch will take a look with you:
The equipment and materials used shall be selected according to the contract documents and design requirements, and the equipment, materials and software shall be inspected and accepted, and the acceptance records shall be filled.
Equipment should have product certification, quality inspection report, "CCC" certification mark, installation and operation instructions, etc.
If it is an imported product, it is necessary to provide the certificate of origin and the commodity inspection certificate, the supporting quality certificate, the test report and the Chinese text of the installation, use and maintenance instructions.
Before installation, all inspections should be performed according to the instruction manual before installation.
Hand drill, impact drill, walkie talkie, ladder, electrician combination tool, 250V megohmmeter, 500V megohmmeter, spirit level, steel ruler, small wire, etc.
The decoration of the computer room has been completed, and the doors, windows, and locks are fully assembled.
Cable trenches, grooves, pipes, boxes, and boxes are completed.
The construction drawings are complete, and the construction plan has been prepared and approved.
Before construction, the construction personnel should be organized to be familiar with drawings, plans and professional design, installation, and installation instructions, and carry out proper training and safety and technical knowledge.
Pipe laying → equipment box installation → cable laying → terminal equipment installation → equipment wiring and debugging
First, pipeline laying
1. Laying of steel pipes:
Before laying, check whether there is burr on the inside of the tube, whether the galvanized layer or rust-proof paint is intact and the tube is not straight.
1.1 Concealed installation
a. Masonry riser: The steel pipe should be placed in the center of the wall, and then the junction box should be stabilized according to the elevation.
b. Concrete wall and slab piping: Boxes and boxes can be welded to the steel bars, and lead wires are used for banding and fixing every 1m.
1.2 open laying
a. When laying the pipe, first screw the screw at one end of the pipe card into half, then lay the pipe in the pipe card, and tighten the screws one by one. When using an iron bracket, the steel pipe can be fixed on the bracket, and the pipe must not be welded to other pipes.
b. Allowable deviation of piping when laying horizontally or vertically: When the pipeline is within 2m, the deviation is 3mm, and the total length should not exceed 1/2 of the inner diameter of the pipe.
1.3 Pipeline laying at room
a. The wall thickness of cable ducts laid outdoors shall be greater than 2mm, and the buried depth shall not be less than 0.8m.
b. The nozzle of the outdoor conduit should be set in a box or box. All the nozzles should be sealed after entering the cable.
1.4 pipeline connection
a. Tube to tube connection
Pipe hoop connection: The wire must not be clasped, and the pipe hoop must use a wire hoop. After fitting the pipe clamp, the mouth of the pipe should be strict, and there should not be more than 2 buckles exposed.
Sleeve connection: only for non-galvanized pipes with dark piping and wall thickness greater than 2mm. The length of the bushing is 2.2 times the diameter of the connection pipe; the opposite end of the connection pipe mouth should be in the center of the bushing, and the weld joint should be welded firmly and tightly.
Metal pipes are not allowed to be welded to each other. Galvanized and steel pipes with a wall thickness of 2mm or less must not be connected by sleeve welding.
Galvanized steel conduits and flexible conduits must not be welded with jumper ground wires. The ground wires are made of soft copper wires with a cross-sectional area of not less than 4mm2, and special ground cards are used for jumper connections.
b. Connection of tube to box and box
The openings of boxes and boxes should be neat and match the pipe diameter. One pipe and one hole is required, and no long holes are allowed. It is strictly forbidden to use iron and gas welding to make holes in iron boxes and boxes.
The tube entry position should be arranged behind the second-layer board of the box. The cross-ground wire should be welded to the ground flat steel reserved for the concealed electrical box. The cross-ground wire of the tube and box can be welded to the concealed box. ~ 3 buckle. The two or more tubes into the box and box should be the same length, uniformly spaced and arranged neatly, as shown in Figure 184.108.40.206.
Schematic diagram of the practice of reserving live-fitting orifice plates for multi-pipe entry into iron distribution boxes
c. When the metal hose is introduced into the equipment, it shall meet the following requirements:
When connecting metal hoses to steel pipes or equipment, metal hose joints should be used.
Metal hoses are fixed with pipe clips, and the fixing distance should not be greater than 1m.
Do not use metal hoses as ground conductors.
2.1 Wireway installation requirements
a. The connection of the straight section of the trunking should use a connection plate, which is fastened with a washer, a spring washer and a nut, and the connection should be tight and smooth.
b. When the trunking is used for cross, turn, or T-shaped connections, single-pass, two-pass, three-pass, and four-pass should be used for flexible connection, and the trunking terminal should be blocked. A terminal box shall be provided at the wire joint or the wire head shall be placed in an electric appliance.
c. When the duct uses a steel pipe to lead in or out of the wire, a pipe splitter or a nut can be used to fix the nozzle on the duct.
d. When there is a slope on the surface of the building, the trunking should change with its slope.
e. The trunking cover should be flat after installation, without warping, and the position of the outlet should be accurate.
f. When laying in a suspended ceiling, if the suspended ceiling cannot be accessed, an inspection hole should be left.
g. Unexpected 50mm gaps should be left around the wire troughs passing through the wall, and blocked with fireproof materials.
h. The metal trunking, its metal bracket and the metal conduit leading in and out must be grounded reliably.
i. When the wire groove passes through the deformation joints (expansion joints, settlement joints) of the building, the wire groove itself should be disconnected, and the grooves should be overlapped with internal connecting plates, and no fixing is required. The protective ground wire and the conductor in the slot should be left with compensation margin.
j. Wire trunking laid in shafts, ceilings, passages, mezzanines and equipment layers shall comply with the relevant fire protection requirements of the current national standard "Code for Fire Protection Design of High-rise Civil Buildings" GB50045.
2.2 Hoisting metal trunking installation
Universal steel spreaders are generally used in steel structures. Before installation, the spreaders and accessories are assembled into a whole, and the steel structure is clamped with a clamp.
a. When assembling straight sections of wire trunking, the main line should be made first, then the branch line, the hoisting device and the wire trunk should be fixed with butterfly clips, and assembled in sections.
b. The wire trunking and wire trunking can use the inner connector or the outer connector, coupled with a flat washer and a spring washer for fastening.
c. Turning part should use vertical elbow and vertical elbow, and the installation angle should be appropriate.
d. The outlet should be connected by the outlet box, and the end should be blocked. The box, box, and cabinet should be connected by the feet.
2.3 Ground metal trunking installation
a. According to the position of the elastic thread, fix the wire trunking bracket, place the ground metal wire trunking on the bracket, and then connect the wire trunking and connect the wire outlet.
b. The connection between the trunking and the junction box should be correct first with the junction box and pipe fittings, and the connection should be firmly fixed.
c. After all the ground trunking and accessories are installed, make system adjustments, adjust trunking trunks, branch lines, junction box joints, turns, corners, and exits according to the thickness of the floor. Cover it tightly and tightly to prevent pollution and blockage until the end of the construction with the civil ground.
3. Equipment box installation
1. The installation position and height of the equipment box should meet the design requirements. When there is no design requirement, it should be installed in a more hidden or safe place, and the bottom margin should be 1.4m.
2. When the equipment box is concealed, the box frame should be close to the building surface. It is strictly forbidden to weld the box body with the embedded pipe by electric welding or gas welding. Tubing into the box should be fixed with a lock nut.
3. When mounting equipment boxes on the surface, find the correct elevation, drill holes, and embed metal expansion bolts for fixing. The back of the box is flush with the wall.
4. The AC power supply of the equipment box should be laid separately. It is strictly forbidden to run in the same tube with the signal line or low-voltage DC power supply line.
1. Conduct insulation test before laying the cables. The insulation resistance between the wires and cables and between the wires and the ground must be greater than 0.5MΩ, and they can be laid only after passing the test.
2. The cables should be arranged neatly, not twisted, and minimize crossovers. The thick lines at the intersections are below and the thin lines are above.
3. There must be no joints in the tube, and the joints must be connected at the box (box).
4. Both ends of the laid cables must be marked. The shield of the coaxial cable must be reliably grounded at one end.
5. Terminal equipment installation
1. Before installing electromagnetic locks, electric control locks, and door sensors, check whether the specifications and models of the locks and door sensors match the position elevation, door types, and switch directions of the locks and door sensors.
2. The electromagnetic lock, electric control lock, door sensor and other equipment should be pre-opened in the corresponding position of the door frame and door leaf when installing.
3. According to the wiring requirements of the design and product instructions, crimp the wires in the box to the terminals of the electromagnetic lock, electric control lock, door sensor and other equipment.
4. Installation of electromagnetic lock: First, install the fixed plate and lining plate of the electromagnetic lock on the door frame and door leaf respectively, and then push the electromagnetic lock into the slot of the fixed plate to fix the screws and connect the wires as shown in the figure.
5. Install an electromagnetic lock on the metal door frame of the glass door, which is generally placed on the top of the door frame.
6. The installation position and elevation of the device such as the card reader and the exit button should meet the design requirements. If there is no design requirement, the installation height of the card reader and the exit button should be 1.4m, and the distance from the door frame should be 100mm. The installation of terminal equipment is shown in the figure below.
7. According to the wiring requirements of the design and product instructions, crimp the wires thrown out of the box to the terminals of devices such as card readers.
8. Use special machine screws to fix the card reader on the concealed embedded box. The fixing should be firm and reliable, so that the panel is straight, close to the wall, and there is no gap around it, as shown in the figure below.
6. Equipment wiring and debugging
1. Before wiring, perform the shake test on the ground and the insulation between the cables again, and terminate the equipment according to the equipment wiring diagram after passing the test.
2. The access control host uses a special connector to connect with the cable, and it is crimped firmly. The equipment and cable shielding layer should be crimped to the protective ground wire, and the ground resistance value should not be greater than 1Ω.
3. Connect peripheral devices such as the system printer and UPS power supply according to the design drawings and product instructions.
4. Install the access control system management software on the system management host and initialize the settings.
5. System function test
(1) When the system host is offline, the access controller can work independently with accuracy, real-time and the function of storing information.
(2) When the system host and the access controller are on-line control, the access controller works with accuracy, real-time, and the function of storing information.
(3) When the system host and the access controller are online, the information transmission and data encryption functions between the system host and the access controller.
(4) After the power failure is detected, the system enables the accuracy, real-time nature of the emergency work of the backup power supply, and the ability to store and restore information.
(5) Through the system host, access controller and other control terminals, use the electronic map to monitor the people at the entry and exit control points in real time, and prevent repeated detour functions and opening and closing functions.
(6) The system's ability to report to the illegal forcible invasion in time.
(7) The system's ability to alert in time to any type of information such as illegal entry into the system, illegal operation, hardware failure, etc.
(8) Detection of the linkage function between the system and the related comprehensive safety prevention subsystem and fire protection system
(9) Testing of access rate and intact rate of field equipment.
(10) The entrance and exit management system workstation shall keep a record of the stored data for at least 1 month (or as stipulated in the contract).
7. System software detection
(1) Demonstrate all the functions of the software to prove that the software functions are consistent with the requirements of the task or contract.
(2) According to the performance requirements specified in the requirements specification, including accuracy, time, adaptability, stability, security, and graphical interface friendliness, test the accepted software item by item, or check the existing test results.
(3) Test the security of software system operations, including: hierarchical authorization of system operators, detailed read-only storage records of system operator operations information, etc.
(4) On the basis of software testing, conduct a comprehensive review of the accepted software and give a comprehensive evaluation, including: consistency of software design and requirements, consistency of procedures and software design, and documentation (including training software, teaching materials, and Manual) describe the consistency, completeness, accuracy, and standardization of the program.
8.Quality issues that should be paid attention to
Before installing the electric lock, check whether the specifications and model of the lock are suitable for its installation position, height, door type and switch direction to prevent misinstallation.
The position of the opening, the depth and the size of the slot on the door frame and the door leaf should meet the installation requirements of the lock to prevent rework and damage to the finished product.
After installation, locks and accessories such as electromagnetic locks and electric control locks should be adjusted to prevent the locks from becoming jammed and malfunctioning.
The equipment terminals should be crimped firmly to prevent the wires from loosening or falling off.
When using shielded wire, the outer copper net should be separated from the core wire to prevent signal short circuit.
Before the equipment is powered on and commissioned, it must be checked whether the wiring is correct and the protection measures are complete.
Second, quality requirements
1.Main control project
1. The crimping of the wires of the access control system equipment must be firm and reliable, the wire numbers are correct and complete, and the wire specifications meet the design requirements.
2. The grounding resistance of the protective ground should not be greater than 1Ω.
3. The function of the access control system should meet the requirements of the following table
When the controller works independently
When the controller works independently, the access control has accurate characteristics, real-time performance, and no error storage
When the system host is connected
The controller works with accuracy, real-time, storage-related information is correct, and the information transmission between the controller and the system host is correct
Standby power on
Emergency start of backup power, accurate and error-free information without interruption
System alarm function
Alarm in case of illegal forcible invasion
Field device status
Meet the technical file product index requirements
Access Management System
The entrance and exit management software system is safe and reliable, and the storage time meets the requirements of management
System performance requirements
The graphical interface is friendly and friendly, and the system has real-time and stability
Meet design requirements
Comprehensive software review
Consistent software design and requirements, standardized management of documents
Can implement hierarchical authorization management for system operators, and store and record operation information of system operators
4. All system functions and software are tested. If the function meets the design requirements, it is qualified. When the pass rate is 100%, the system function test is qualified.
2. General items
1. Terminal equipment installation should be firm and reliable.
2. The cables in the box should be neatly arranged, bundled into bundles, and leave a proper margin.
3. The boxes and boxes should be clean and free of debris, and the surface of the equipment should be free of scratches and damage.
4. The installation of the access control system should meet the following requirements:
The installation height is not higher than 1.5M from the ground, and the installation should be firm; it should not be close to high frequency and strong magnetic fields; it should be parallel to the wall, vertical to the ground, and not inclined.