With the continuous development of the automobile industry and the increasing number of cars, the demand for barriers is increasing, and the performance of barriers is also higher. However, barriers are electronic products, and sometimes they are still There will be some faults. Let's take a look at some common faults and maintenance methods of parking lot gates .
First, the gate lever cannot rise and fall
Maintenance methods: 1. First check whether there is electricity or fuses. If the fuse is broken, a comprehensive inspection must be done.
2. Unplug the underground cable plug in the transmission room, and measure whether the three red, white and yellow leads of the motor are connected. If they are connected, it means that the red, white and yellow wires in the underground cable are disconnected. Measure these three wires at the plug connected to the machine head. If they are connected, it means that the wires from the end of the door row to the transmission room are broken (including the poor contact of the plugs); if it still does not work, directly measure whether the motor stator coil is open.
3. The motor leads only communicate with red and yellow, and they are not connected with white. Check whether the motor stator is hot. If the motor is hot, it means that the motor's thermal protection cannot be switched off. If it is not hot, check whether the 20UF starting capacitor is invalid.
4, the motor is still good or can not be switched, and then measure the blue, green and gray three limit signal lines for short circuit.
5. If the motor line and signal line are good, or cannot be switched on, the control box is faulty.
Second, the gate switch failure
Maintenance method: first test whether the red (yellow) and white wires of the motor are connected, and then measure whether the blue and gray (green) signal wires and the K2 (K1) sensor switch are short-circuited.
Three, the gate can be opened and closed but can not be stopped
Maintenance method: The switch can be used to indicate that there are no problems with the red, white, and yellow wires of the motor line, and there is no short circuit in the signal line. The main reason is that the limit signal is not sent to the controller or the limit function of the controller is bad.
Fourth, the gate cannot stop automatically
Maintenance method: 1. Limit sensors K1, K2 are open at the same time. 2. The public line is blue. 3. Check if the controller is broken.
Five, the barricade often shakes during operation
Maintenance method: check whether the length (weight) of the brake lever is properly installed and proportional to the spring tension
Six, the gate gate lever is in place
Maintenance method: 1. The thyristor in the control box is broken: When the control box is plugged in, it will automatically run, indicating that the thyristor is worn.
2. The switch is not in place: Use the handle to shake the brake lever to the closed or open position. Use a multimeter to measure whether the output voltage of the closed or open position changes. If not, the Hall switch is broken.
3. The switch does not have good contact with the plug-in box: open the gate and use a meter to measure the positive and negative voltage of the photoelectric switch. If not, there is a problem with the connector and it must be checked.
Seven, the gate is still not running after power on
Maintenance method: 1. There is no output voltage in the control box: see if the fuse in the control box is blown; check whether the electronic components on the control board are obviously damaged. If so, please contact the seller or our company's service department for repair.
2. Bad capacitor: After pressing the on / off button, the motor will vibrate and not run. It may be that the starting capacitor is bad and should be replaced.
3. Burn out of the motor: determine whether the two leads of the motor are conducting or not; whether the odor of the insulation paint is strong.
4, the switch is on for a long time: unplug the switch to turn off the power switch, the gate can be opened and closed, but plug-in switch will not work, indicating that the switch is broken.
5. Broken belt: Open the door of the box to see if the belt is broken.